Thursday, November 17, 2011

I wish...without the Genie

Got this from Amelia Pontes' blog..I thought it was fun.I agreed with a couple of her answers Random surveys that are thought provoking always let people know more about you.So November 2011...this is me



 I wish....

1.I  would have completed a silent goal  that everyone could see
2.Starbucks coffee was free and they made the drinks to look exactly like the pics.
3. I could travel the world anytime I felt like it
4. I had a white bed with a huge fluffy comforter with 10 pillows  in the middle of a huge room with brick walls and floor length windows.
5. I could see stupidity before a word was spoken
6. Family members wouldn't get sick..(I agree with her)
7. Women didn't have it so hard
8. Gummy bears were calorie and cavity causing free
9. I could eat popeyes and not feel like I threw my life away.
10. My friends would be my neighbors, and we'd have dinner together once a week.(I agree with her)
11. People would think twice and then three times about telling people how they felt as a means to fulfill themselves
12.I could sew every design that comes to my mind
13.I were Repunsal...minus the tower
14. That relationship was more important than religion.
15. I could exercise really hard in my brain and see the results...lol ok that was funny he he he :-)
16. I could sing....I would NEVER shut up
17. Evil was afraid of good.
18. The boy I'm in love with would read my mind and I would never have to explain my feelings..(I agree with her)
19.Children could remain innocent
20.Starbucks ..oh did I mention them already? ..oh that they would lower their prices..to ...um FREE.
21.The whole world to know that Jesus is real for themselves ..like really hear his heartbeat.


Keoka





No comments:

Post a Comment