Thursday, March 18, 2010

SOME AFTERNOON.....GIRLIE-NESS!

God, you put lovely things of the earth in a creation  smoothie and out came SCOTTIE REYNOLDS....
LOL
NCAA Villanova collge champ...this boy is OH-mazing...His face amongst other great talents too...lol
By the way I tend to equate my love for sports only by the faces I recognize or stumble upon....(EYE CANDY)..How I stumbled upon this...I have NO clue..lol
I think he's a cutie...His story is quite moving as well.Orphaned at and early age and raised by another family,this young man is an over comer ( yea im trying to cover up the slight shallowness,by giving you the bio stats I so lurk-like looked up)
"God please protect him from the groupies...."
The nerve of me saying a prayer after this...lol
LOL!! AT MY RANDOMNESS.....THIS BOY IS ONLY 22 YRS OLD...
Well thats enough of that!MOVING ON....

6 comments:

  1. YES THE LORD DID WELL OH SO WELL WHEN HE MADE THIS YOUNG MAN!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a grip, Keoka! You grab a hold too, Reesee!

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mirror, mirror... enough said

    well actually one more thing... did you have to put up every picture the villanova website had of him? smh

    two more things... he is handsome though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ "creation smoothie"!
    just so YOU know second to last pic from bottom.... he's staring at me! (hold all LOLs pls!)
    Good job GOD!

    ReplyDelete