Thursday, April 1, 2010

KNOCK KNOCK!..WHOSE THERE?.....

ALLERGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
What is going on????Why am I now allergic to the Earth???
Living in NYC...it's either the smoke,or the smokers that make you sneeze...You could potentially lose 15yrs off your life..not by jay walking,but second hand smoke!...argh
On top of that in our Lovely tri-state area we have to deal with ALLERGIES!!!!
I really blame the smokers...lol yes,yes!.It's my philosophy ,don't judge me.Tell yo' auntie and them I said it.I know I'm going to tell mine!...
We know the Earth is getting old..people fear that the earth is deteriorating...I disagree,whats happeneing is that WE are no longer being able to live on it.We'll go before it does.I know God created all things,and knows all things YES...but with everything  there is a consequecne.I'm not  totally GREEN yet however we are partially responsible for our Earth....we cant be like "God fix it ,so we can  break it again"...lol Oh no.
SO I say that to say this.....(excuse me while I blow my blistered nose)....ok..AAAACHOO!!
Allergies suck!

GOOGLE:"ALLERGIES",IT'LL MAKE YOU ITCH... http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&safe=active&client=firefox-a&hs=pcg&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbs=isch:1&q=allergies&sa=N&start=60&ndsp=20


Love Keeks

No comments:

Post a Comment